SNCF is adapting its transport plan in Haute-Savoie, before 5am and after 9pm.
Works on Léman Express network
Due to works on the Léman Express network, some timetables may be subject to changes between La Roche-sur-Foron and Annecy during the day, from Monday 14 September to Friday 2 October 2020.
Going the distance with Léman Express
- 230 km of track linking France and Switzerland
- 45 train stations across the region
- 6 trains lines to and from Coppet, Bellegarde, Evian-les-Bains, Annecy and St-Gervais-les-Bains-Le Fayet
- 40 trains running under the Léman Express brand
- Up to 6 trains/hr in each direction
- between Geneva and Annemasse :
- From 5:00am to 12:30am during the week;
- 24 h/day on the weekend
- Air conditioning
- A power socket at each seat
- First class seats available
- Accessibility for disabled passengers