Discover all the information about assistance in stations for people with disabilities on our Interactiv map
Léman Express trains have a number of features to accommodate disabled passengers:
• An adapted carriage with space for wheelchairs in each train
• Visual and audio information for the hearing and visually impaired
• Platform-level trains
• Extra-wide doors and wheelchair-accessible toilets
• Movable footboards (on Régiolis trains in France) and automatic ramps (on Flirt trains in Switzerland)
Disabled passengers must purchase tickets or passes to travel on Léman Express trains. However, guide dogs and individuals accompanying disabled passengers may travel free of charge; disabled passengers just need to show their disability card to the ticket inspector.
The disability cards accepted on Léman Express trains are:
- For passengers living in France: the Carte Mobilité Inclusion issued by the relevant authority
- For passengers living in Switzerland: the Carte Suisse de Légitimation pour les Voyageurs avec un Handicap
The terms and conditions of travel for disabled passengers – including fares and passenger assistance – are managed by the Swiss (SBB) and French (SNCF) railway companies.
The passenger assistance service is free of charge for passengers in wheelchairs, visually impaired passengers and passengers with other mental or physical impairments.
For cross-border journeys, we suggest you contact the railway company in your departure country at least 48 hours before your departure.
Discover the information on the accessibility of the various stations of the Léman Express network on our Interactive map.
If you travel from Switzerland, please contact the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB):
- Call 0800 007 102 from Switzerland (free of charge) open from 6:00am to 10:30pm. From abroad, please dial +41 51 225 78 44.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the SBB website
If you travel from France, contact the French National Railway Company (SNCF):
- Call Allo Accès TER at 08 01 01 02 02 (free number - call center open Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm, and Saturday from 8am to 1pm)
- or by completing the online form.
Find the Accès TER service terms and conditions of use: click here.
“Accès TER” is an assistance service for people with disabilities.
It is available 7 days a week from 6am to 8pm.
NB: For a departure on Monday or Tuesday, the reservation must be made on Saturday before 1pm.
For more information : SNCF Accès TER