Léman Express trains have a number of features to accommodate disabled passengers:
• An adapted carriage with space for wheelchairs in each train
• Visual and audio information for the hearing and visually impaired
• Platform-level trains
• Extra-wide doors and wheelchair-accessible toilets
• Movable footboards (on Régiolis trains in France) and automatic ramps (on Flirt trains in Switzerland)
For assistance during your journey, please contact passenger assistance at least 48 hours before your departure.
- Swiss Federal Railways (SBB)
- Call 0800 007 102 from Switzerland (free of charge) or +41 51 225 78 44 from abroad; open from 6:00am to 10:30pm
- Send an email to email@example.com
For more information, visit the SBB website
Please contact SBB at least 48 hours before your departure. This service is free of charge for passengers in wheelchairs, visually impaired passengers and passengers with other mental or physical impairments.
- French National Ralways (SNCF)
- Call 3635#45 from France (€0.12/min)
For more information, visit the SNCF website
Disabled passengers taking TER trains can use the Accès Plus service, which includes a hotline you can call if you encounter a problem during your journey.