Tickets and passes
You may buy your Léman Pass 1st or 2nd class tickets or passes from SBB and SNCF on the following distribution channels:
- at ticket machines in all Léman Express train stations,
- at SBB ticket counters at the Geneva-Cornavin, Geneva-Eaux-Vives & Geneva-Airport train stations, and at the Balexert shopping center,
- at SNCF ticket counters at Thonon-les-Bains, La Roche-sur-Foron, Sallanches, Evian-les-Bains, Cluses, St-Gervais-les-Bains-Le Fayet and St-Julien-en-Genevois stations.
For more information on purchasing a ticket, you may contact the call centers :
- CONTACT SBB CENTER on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min - Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm).
- ALLO TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes on 09 69 32 21 41 (non-overtaxed call) Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am to 1:00pm
Léman Pass tickets are available in paper, e-ticketing (new version of the Oùra card for France and Swisspass card for Switzerland) or digital format.
ATTENTION: The after-sales service of your ticket is done through the customer service of the company where you bought it.
One integrated fare, no matter how you prefer to travel
Just one ticket or pass will cover all of your travel by train, bus, coach, tram or shuttle boat anywhere in the Léman Express region.
A little more info :
Oùra card validation : Be sure to validate your Ourà card during your trip:
The Ourà card must be validated when you leave from a French train station or if you leave from platform 7 or 8 at the Geneva-Cornavin train station.
It is not possible to validate it in Swiss train stations and at TPG stops.
For travel within Geneva canton
You can use existing Geneva transport tickets and passes (fare zone 10) for travel by train (including Léman Express trains), bus, tram and shuttle boat.
For more information, visit unireso.com
For travel between France and Switzerland
With your Leman Pass ticket, you travel on all public transport: trains, buses and coaches within the Léman Express area, tramways or lake shuttles, even if you are travelling across the French-Swiss border. The fare is calculated according to your starting point and destination.
For more information and calculate the fare your trip, visit lemanpass.com